Saturday, February 18, 2006

bug me not

You know sometimes you need to find out some info from a web site or download a free trial of something... You go though the process and then after you've filled out almost everything, stage 7 of the process includes entering you email address? Or worse than that, they try to make you set up an account for something that you just don't need an account for?!

no one wants to become the victim of spam just because they've downloaded Real Player, so this website is the answer!

Simply get a log in from bugmenot; snatch the booty and then head for the sunset.

I love it.

It works.

very cool.

2 Comments:

At 9:11 AM, Anonymous Mike said...

That is a brilliant idea! Now I can ditch some of my extraneous email accounts ;)

 
At 12:08 AM, Blogger Sonicnaan said...

I'm not very good at booty snatching.

 

Post a Comment

Links to this post:

Create a Link

<< Home